Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Aww...my little girl

This is Little Boss...isn't she cute! Unfortunately, work and kids here didn't allow me to see her in this Homecoming ceremony but I was told by her mom that she did just wonderfully. I'm betting that 11 or 12 years from now, she's going to be in a photo just like this again but then she'll be wearing the queen crown.

http://www.pratttribune.com/archive/x1992962229/g258258c0adcd13bafe16db51babc0b5f63b8dd966a1e4a.jpg

Obviously, I'm having trouble posting a picture of it, but there is the link to the Tribune photo.

2 comments:

hermomsometimes said...

I didn't know she was going to be in the Homecoming either. Not until I got the paper and there was her picture.

I couldn't have gone anyway. My partner in crime at work has a daughter who is a cheerleader. The cheerleaders had a dance that she wanted to see her daughter in. So she had ask off a few days before homecoming.

I was suprised to see her as the flower girl. She is so shy but I guess she is getting over that. It was good to see her doing something like this.

kittykat1323 said...

Aw!! She is so adorable! :]