Saturday, January 31, 2009

Playing with the layout...

Ya know, I'm really not a terribly good computer person. I play around with it just enought to generally mess something up to the point where it has to go in and get fixed. But now and then, I actually get something to work the way it is supposed to!

So how do ya'll like the new layout? I lost my virtual model and while I found her again, for some reason I couldn't get her to show up like she had been so I'll mess with that later on.

Anyway..I like the way it looks so I hope ya'll do also!

Have a great weekend and I'm wishing lots of good food on ya tomorrow!

4 comments:

Mariah said...

I like the layout-- I'm trying to figure out how to make mine a three column. I'm technically challenged

Staci said...

How in the devil do you get three columns, anyway?

brneyedgal967 said...

Love the layout - why does it make me crave chocolate though?

Snooty Primadona said...

Love the new digs! Care to talk me through doing a new one for me? ;-)