Monday, May 4, 2009

Family Makeovers! Before and After.

I don't know what everyone is complaining about all the time. I find it very easy to whip everyone into shape and mold them into the person I want them to be.


For example. take my son Magnet. Just a few short weeks ago he was just sitting around, playing video games, caring primarily only about himself and the dog.


Now look at him. I just put him through my paces and voila! A new Magnet has emerged!


I next sighted on someone a little more difficult. I mean, I haven't known this kid his whole life and I thought I might have a little trouble here.


I don't know why I worried though. The Dude turned out awesome.


I decided to try out my new system with Da Man.


Mmmmmm, me likey.

Oh me? You are wondering if I put myself through my new program?


What do you think?

18 comments:

noble pig said...

Love the hubby's new hailry chest, LOL!

mo.stoneskin said...

You never told us you were a magician.

Shawn said...

mo: I like to be a woman of mystery. There are many things you don't know. ;o)

Mental P Mama said...

I am duly impressed;)

hermomsometimes said...

What, you couldn't do anything with Alien?

Shawn said...

mom: umm...you didn't think he was already perfect?! Bwahahahaha!

Jen said...

those are some great make-overs, especially yourself.

Queen-Size funny bone said...

wow im coming to your house so you can work your magic.

Marido1125 said...

I can see all of them except the last one. That one needs some work. And the angel wings, lightning could strike anytime.

brneyedgal967 said...

Are you taking new members? I could use a quickie makeover!

Kathy B! said...

Do me, do me!! It's the closest to super-model status that I'll ever achieve in this lifetime, that's for sure!

Melanie said...

OH SHAWN--I will not be able to go to work and look at DA MAN the same again. . .EVER!!

Keeper Of All Things said...

LOL.....Can you remake me please???

Phat Mama said...

The kids are awesome, you're gorgeous and love the Hub as Tim McGraw!

(I'd recognize that chest anywhere!)

brneyedgal967 said...

Three days since your last post... are you running out of things? LOL

I tell ya, it's hard to keep up daily posts that are funny.

Together We Save said...

I need your kind of magic.

The Devil's Daughter-In-Law said...

Hee hee....

I did this kind of make-over on my mother-in-law...

Oscar said...

Looks like you had fun with it!