Monday, May 11, 2009

I'm a blogging star!

Ya'll know Jenny right? Well, you might know her as The Bloggess but to me, she's just Jenny. Me and Jenny, we be mates. (name that movie reference)

I was snooping about and noticed that people were coming over from "Ask the Bloggess" site so I meandered over and checked out what she was up to these days and lo and behold! She had my name up in lights!

Umm, answering a question on her site is the same as having my name up in lights right? Yeah, I thought so too.

Head over there and take a gander at my question and what she said about it. I'm rather scared now actually.

http://askthebloggess.pnn.com/articles/show/43675-pulling-out-nipple-hair-could-kill-you

I told Da Man about my brush with superstardom. I don't think I've ever heard him groan so loudly.

8 comments:

Mental P Mama said...

Wow! Why don't husbands understand this? Hmmm?

mo.stoneskin said...

Non-blogging partners just don't get it. You are a blogger star no doubt about it...

brneyedgal967 said...

Whatever. The Bloggess should have come to ME with any nipple hair worries. I am soooo all over that topic.

The Devil's Daughter-In-Law said...

Woo hoo! I'm off to check it out and laughing already!

Jen said...

how cool for you. going to check it out now.

Kathy B! said...

I can't wait to see what you've been up to...

Snooty Primadona said...

Oh My God. I guess I'm going to die soon. I've pulled at least two out over the years, lol! Well, I think they were hairs...

Anonymous said...

That's so funny! Thanks for the link to Bloggess. Hubbies never understand the more subtle aspects of life.