Friday, May 15, 2009

Twinkies, Kindle and Wine



I just love Fridays. Mostly cause it is leading into the weekend but also because it's Jaci's Blog Fart Friday and I get to just say whatever the heck is popping into my little old head.

Like this funny joke I heard the other day:

A little girl goes to the barber shop with her father. She stands next to the barber chair while her dad is getting his hair cut, eating a snack cake. The barber says to her, "Honey, you are going to get hair on your Twinkie." She says, "Yes, I know. I'm gonna get boobs too."

I just love jokes like that.

I'm also totally in love with my Kindle. I'm not getting much done around the house because I keep wanting to read something else...and it's just so EASY to get something else to read.

Ya'll have a great weekend! I think I just might try to get a garden in. Hopefully. Maybe. I might end up drinking some wine instead. I'll let ya know.

8 comments:

Mental P Mama said...

All of your options sound fine to me.

Mental P Mama said...

And now I want a Twinkie. A real one.

mo.stoneskin said...

Hmm, garden, twinkie or wine? Why not have all three?

Peggy said...

Happy Friday Shawn! It's pouring rain here so I haven't even gotten out of my jammies yet! Thanks for making me want a Twinkie...we donb't have any and I really don't like them but I think we have Ho-Hos unless the little beasts devoured them already...they'll have to do!

Jen said...

that is a great joke! I love how you said that you were going to get a garden in not some gardening but the whole darn garden. too funny.

Unknown said...

Hi there! Cute and needed the laugh. I'm here from someone's blog but I forgot to leave a cookie crumb trail so I have no idea how I found you -- glad I did though. You're hilarious!

Chris said...

Hair on your Twinkie? Are you kidding me? Don't even get me started on that Ding Dong over there.

Anyway, found your site through That Blue Yak (see? His "mention each others' blog" thing worked!). Cute stuff. Nearly went blind squinting to read the pink writing, but maybe that's just me.

Take care!

Chris
cdmauger.blogspot.com

hermomsometimes said...

Hey, you want to do something tomorrow? I'm bored and feeling much better.