Saturday, May 9, 2009

Ooops, I've been gone..but here's how my week has been!




A peek in Shawn's life this past week:

First, I had trouble getting out of bed.



Then I had a stiff neck



I washed my hair and couldn't do a THING with it!



My new diet doesn't seem to be working out.



I pulled a muscle when I tried to work out,




and then my boss chewed me out at work.



To top it off, lunch didn't seem to agree with me.



I feel trapped.



Univited guests showed up at dinnertime,



and on top of that, I think I'm coming down with the flu.



Last night, I was hearing strange sounds coming from the basement.



I hope next week is better!

From now on, I'm going to handle stressful situations like a dog.


If I can't eat it or play with it,
I'm going to pee on it and walk away.

9 comments:

mo.stoneskin said...

Brilliant, love the dog picture!

OHN said...

Thanks for the huge smile! :)

Phat Mama said...

lol, loved this! I feel like that fat cat.. all the time.

The Wrenns said...

That was great! I always was a dog person, anyway...

Staci said...

I likey!

hermomsometimes said...

Happy Mothers Day, get to feeling better.

Jen said...

Wow what a week. I hope that a better one is coming your way.

Hit 40 said...

Very cute! I have several toilet pics of my cats!!! Just gross.

Kathy B! said...

Is it wrong that I had a similar week?!