Friday, March 27, 2009

Can't Buh-lieve What I'll do to Blog!

Okay, I admit that I'm officially nuts, fried, cooked, turn me over I'm done. I went OUTSIDE in this cold, blowing snow and took pictures just for you. My wonderful blog family.


This is an overview of the on-going snowstorm here just looking out my front door towards the park. I hope all of you also have a couple of bicycles dumped in your front yard that weren't picked up by your children that claimed to take care of their bikes 'forever'. The wind is actually keeping a fair bit of it off the street. It's actually coming down pretty good right now, the picture just isn't really showing it.


Because, a lot of it is blowing up to my front door. Yes, I had to slog through a bit of this drift so I could show you my garden light and using a big T-ruler thingie I found to show a nice 12" drift. I searched for a regular ruler, they have apparently all been abducted by aliens.


Here's the back yard. Everyone has an old skull, sticks, stones and pop cans sitting on their patio tables right? Uhh...WHAT was that?


Yeah, it's a skull. With a stick for whittling around it. I did mention I'm the only female living full-time in a house of boys right? Pray for me.

I'll post some more pics of these same areas as it keeps coming in. We are still supposed to be getting 12" total and I don't think we're even close to that yet.

7 comments:

Kathy B! said...

You are dedicated! I wish I had some sort of award for bravery to bestow upon you!

Shawn said...

Umm, would that award be for braving the snow or living with my family? Bwahahahaha!

Mental P Mama said...

Do you have enough booze?

Jen said...

this just makes me sad. I hope it gets it all out of its system before it comes to us.

Shawn said...

Mental P: No, never.

Jen: Good luck.

brneyedgal967 said...

OMG - you should be here with me now. My own private king suite - the kids are sequestered in a double room next door. They're getting ready to go swimming and wear themselves out.

Now where's my wine?

Philly said...

Hope you have plenty of booze girl !!

#1