Friday, March 20, 2009

PW's evil twin perhaps?

I was just sitting here thinking. Yeah, I know it's dangerous when I do this but I can't help it. Anyway, this time my thoughts turned to 'What if I had a blog like PW's that had different categories to it, what would my categories be?'.

Yes, I often project myself into other people's lives. It's a gift and a curse at the same time.

Her little tabs to click on are: Confessions, Cooking, Photography, Home & Garden and Homeschooling.

Yes, she's very talented and if you don't read her blog I highly recommend it. Unless, like me you suffer from nevermeasureupitis and then she'll be sure to cause a flare up. She's beautiful and seems incredibly nice on top of it all. I bet she can even sing. I should hate her but I just can't bring myself to.

My tabs would be along the lines of: Bizarre Thoughts, Cooking while Searching for a Clean Bowl, Taking Pictures that Never Get Printed, The Unorganized House and Trying to get the Kids to Stay Outside (aka No Way Would I Homeschool).


Whaddya think? Can you see thousands of people swarming to my site to hang onto my every post like P-dub does? Hmm? No? Well, what about hundreds? Still no? Dozens? Tens? One? Surely I'll get the random clicker that accidentally lands on my site while googling the word 'Boobs'.

I can see it now. Bloggy awards showered upon me. Thousands, no millions of grateful women and even some men everywhere that no longer feel the pressure to do it all! I could have giveaways of lounging pajamas and clutter holders and my children!

Geez, I am a friggin' genius! Look out blogging world. Here I come!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What you need is some big ass giveaways,,,then you will have some traffic.She take a pic of poop and gets 10,000 comments.love me some PW too. NOt so much her homeschooling/photography.

#1

Staci said...

You know, you should start a meme about "tabs that would be on my blog if I were the Pie Near Woman" or something like that.

I can't even get the 3-column thing to work, so I'm pretty sure my future is not as PW Jr. or anything. And I love philly's comment about the poop pic. Bwahha!

Mental P Mama said...

I love you just the way you are ♥. I bet we could all be more like her if we had her resources....but she is cute!

Pleasing Procrasinator said...

LOL..I must say, I relate to your topics a hell of a lot more.

Keeper Of All Things said...

I love it........I think one of my folders would have to be something like....
What to drink for evry occasion!!!!
or
How to beat your kids in public without getting the cops called!!


You know the really important stuff.

Skogkjerring said...

Hi!! First- thanks for visiting my blog- that was cool!!
Second, I think you'd have more visitors to your site then you could imagine- even if it's not as "perfect" as Miss Ree's pages..there is a heck of a lot of imperfect people out there- Myself included and proud of it!!!
Third- where in Kansas???? I've lived several places in Kansas- as a kid in Derby and Hutchinson and as an adult in Pratt. Hubby and I moved into grandma's basement apartment in Pratt after we got married and Sarah was born in Pratt. Small world eh??
Have a super Saturday and thanks again for stopping by, feel free to stop in again!!