Sunday, March 1, 2009

Now this is MY kind of living will!


I, Shawn AKA numberonesistah, being of sound mind and body, do not wish to be kept alive indefinitely by artificial means.

Under no circumstances should my fate be put in the hands of pinhead politicians who couldn't pass ninth grade biology if their lives depended on it, or lawyers interested in simply running up the bills.

If a reasonable amount of time passes and I fail to ask for at least one of the following:

Diet Dr. Pepper
Chocolate
Hamburger
Sex
Red Beer
Cool Whip
Chocolate
Cheesecake
Chicken fried steak
Cream gravy
Sex
Mexican food
Chocolate
French fries
Chocolate
Pizza
Sex
Ice cream
Chinese food
Chocolate
Chocolate
Sex
Chocolate

It should be presumed that I won't ever get better. When such a determination is reached, I hearby instruct my appointed person and attending physicians to pull the plug, kick the bucket, reel in the tubes, let the 'fat lady sing', and call it a day!
(totally stolen from Maxine!)

8 comments:

Mental P Mama said...

And tell my people to do the same. Only substitute wine for the beer, and we're good.

Shawn said...

Heh..I substituted Red beer for a White Russian and just plain old added the cheesecake! ;o)

Lisa said...

Add Pizza Taco's to my list :)

The Girl said...

I'm copying this right now and having it notarized. I'm stealing your final wishes. LMAO !!

Queen-Size funny bone said...

Hope we can make this into a legal document.

Keeper Of All Things said...

Sooooooo............your difinitly not into sex and chocolate?
LOL

And for me Never pull the plug!!!! Ever!!!

Melanie said...

Amen sistah!! By the way--Love your new ticker--you go girl!! That's a fantastic way to be held accountable! good luck, let me know if I can help out, or kick ya in the butt now and again!! Anything for you! M

Anonymous said...

Ditto.