Friday, March 6, 2009

What is it about the bad boys that makes the pulse race?

Gordon Ramsey. Totally, positively, completely opposite from my dear husband in every which way imaginable. I love my husband totally. He's by far the best guy I've ever had the joy to be with and am thrilled to be spending the rest of my life with him.

I'm not a big cusser. I rarely drop the F-bomb. When I do cuss, it's generally for the humorous effect it has more than it's the way I normally talk.


Gordon swears A LOT. He throws things. He kicks things. He's very confrontational and in your face. There is also an occassional glimmer of a softer side to him. Particulary when you watch the Kitchen Nightmares series. I have a secret crush on him. I guess it's not so secret now though.

Does he affect anyone else like this? You know, kind of like you'd want to get into an argument with him because the make up sex would be something incredible? I know..that is so totally not me. I think I'm glad I don't know him and have about a snowball's chance in hell of ever meeting him...cause I'd probably be a goner.


I'm happy with my man.

7 comments:

ChiefChick said...

David Duchovny. Had a crush when he was chasing aliens on X-Files, but it went to full blown lust when he started playing sex addict/bad boy Hank Moody on Californication. Actually, I think he coppped to being a sex addict in real life too (God help me).

J Cosmo Newbery said...

Nope. Doesn't do it for me. I've checked my pulse - I'm alive but unexcited.

brneyedgal967 said...

Ummmm... nope, he doesn't do it for me at all. But then, I don't think I have ever watched him on TV.

hermomsometimes said...

Sorry, I think the guy is an ass.
He cuts to the bone with his remarks. There is no way living with him would be happy. You would be walking on egg shells all the time.

Anonymous said...

I know it's all hilarious and made for TV but there is something powerful about him.

ChiefChick said...

Ooops, I didn't realize the comments were supposed to be about Gordon! That is what I get for commenting at 5 a.m....
I thought it was about what "bad" boy did it for ya - duh!
And I am with the other posters - I think Gordon would be like the "sleeping with the enemy" dude..

Snooty Primadona said...

Oh Yeah! I think he's totally HAWT! We'd probably kill each other though, lol. Now, Anthony Bordain is an entirely different story. I would so leave Mr. Snooty for him and hubby knows this. For some strange reason, he doesn't seem to be worried. Hrumph!