Monday, March 16, 2009

Happy Birthday to Da Man!

He's in the shower right now and I've snuck onto the laptop! Muahahaha!

We are in the middle of Branson and having a wonderful time. I just wanted to make my official bloggy happy birthday announcement to him right quick as we head out for breakfast and then a movie and some shopping and a show tonight. Just regular old great day together without any kids tagging along.

We used to have a weekly date day where we would head out of town and do just this. Catch dinner, a movie, do some shopping. Lots of talking and debating about whatever subject was on NPR at the time. This feels like that and it's just great.

We even caught up with my sister, Harley Guy and Monkey Girl yesterday also. I'll have to have her send me a picture though cuz I forgot my camera out in the car.

Hope everyone has an awesome day!

7 comments:

Mental P Mama said...

Happy Birthday to da Man! And have a wonderful day!

ChiefChick said...

Happy birthday! Dang, I wish I could have met him when I was back for Christmas!!

Anonymous said...

Happy, Happy Birthday!

Mama Wheaton said...

Happy birthday to the Man! enjoy your day and night!

Nosonew said...

Happy B-Day DaMan!!!!

Snooty Primadona said...

Well, here's wishing the hubby a very Happy Birthday! Have more fun!

Anonymous said...

since my hubs has been traveling I have a sitter booked each weekend for date night. come hell or high water-we are going out.