Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I Wasn't Dating Him, I Swear! (or) Happy Birthday Sis!

It's April Fool's Day and as much as I'd like to get down and dirty with some joke, instead I'm obligated to say Happy Birthday to my April Fool Sister.


I AM going to tell a story about her though just so we all know who we are talking about here.

I am the oldest of all the sisters but we were all a bit afraid of my sister Kelly. to begin with, she never forgot anything! This meant she was perfect for blackmailing any of us and I she certainly put that talent to us on me and my sister Tammy.

The story I'm going to tell though is this one. She used to date a guy named Heeberdee. (Yes, the name is changed to protect the guilty). Heeberdee and I were party buddies (and when I say party buddies, well, we really partied) Like, stay out all night and pass out somewhere type of party...but those days are long ago.


She became convinced that I was 'after' her boyfriend, Heeberdee. I tried to tell her that I wasn't, we were just friends. He was 2 years older than I was which meant he was 4 years older than her. (too old for her at that age anyway) And honestly, I really wasn't after him, we were just friends. She just didn't believe that though.

One day when I was getting off work and was on my way home, Kelly decided that she had had enough with her suspicions and was going to do something about it. She sure did. She laid in wait for me behind the front door with rolls of dimes in each hand. She punched me as soon as I came in, dimes when flying everywhere.


As the fists were flying so were her words. I really don't remember exactly what she said that day since I was quite busy with ducking and trying to save my life. They were something along the lines of 'This will teach you to mess with my man.' You know, the general suspicious girlfriend words while beating someone else's ass.

I ended up locking myself into a bathroom until she cooled down and I don't think she ever did believe that I wasn't after her boyfriend.

I think the fact that I moved in with him about a month later and eventually married him was part of the problem.


So, if you see my sister today, please wish her a Happy Birthday. And watch out for her left..it's a doozie.

7 comments:

Nosonew said...

Ummmm, I think you forgot the part about I had my suspicions and thought... Oh, she wouldn't do that to her own sister! Then when Deedledum and I broke up, you immediately moved in with him... not a month later. You were coming home to pack your stuff up... and I can't believe to this day I was that upset about it. Hell, I broke up with him. LOL!

Glad you don't have a black eye anymore and am really glad your hair grew back. :)

And now that I have CRS... thanks thyroid *irked*, I can't blackmail anyone anymore.

LOL... Love ya sis!

Mental P Mama said...

Oopsie.

The Girl said...

That was an awesome story. I am the youngest of three girls so I've seen those fights, however, we were never smart enough to hold rolled dimes ! Holy Shit, she's brutal. Happy Birthday Shawn's Sister !!

Jen said...

Now that is a funny story.

Unknown said...

aw, Sisters ...cute.

{my bro and I actually used to ride our boogie boards down the stairs like that.lol}

Kathy B! said...

Your sister sounds like a hoot! And great for blogging about, too. What more could you ask for in a relative. Happy belated b-day to her.

Anonymous said...

If you suffer from hair loss, hair implants may be one way to help you.
[url=http://www.hair-restoration-surgery.com/]hair restoration surgery[/url]