Friday, March 27, 2009

Snow? Snow?! You can't HANDLE the snow!


This is my recipe for handling a foot of snow. 'Nuff said. (Yes, M.P. Mama, I'm a good Girl Scout and am always prepared!)


P.S. Magnet asked me if he could have some ice cream. I said he could but only after he brought me my bottle of wine so I could top off while I was curled up under the covers watching 3:10 to Yuma. Does that make me a bad mom or am I just training him to deal with women effectively in the future? Bwahahaha.

8 comments:

Elizabeth Glass-Turner said...

That's just good training!

Mental P Mama said...

Well, I think you earned your patch with this one!

Snooty Primadona said...

Definitely good training! They need to learn early on what pleases us, right? Right?

Jen said...

this exactly how I would deal with a huge snow storm.

hermomsometimes said...

We are snowed in and you know wine give me a headache. Even just one little sip. So I have Fuzzy Navels, a blazing fire, the internet, TV and plenty of food. What else could one want. Oh and NO KIDS!!Bahahaha!

brneyedgal967 said...

Okay - I talked to Shawn this morning and her internet is down. She's going into serious blog withdrawals. Serious. She may need medications or large doses of alcohol to stop the shakes.

Skogkjerring said...

Definitely training him to deal with women more effectively in the future!!! We girls here in the house are working on our little guy also...hahahaha..
Hope you guys are doing ok despite the snow storm. Have a great evening!!!

Phat Mama said...

You're -much- easier on your son than I am on my kids!

I would have had them get the bottle of wine, some cheese and crackers, my slippers, put the throw blanket into the dryer to warm it every so often and if they even made one long-suffering sigh, I would have launched into my 'do you know all I've done for you these past 18 years' speech!

(Okay, they wouldn't have had to warm the blanket (more than once) but the rest.. hell yeah!)